We’ve got a lot of info to share this week.
At this time, we remain business as “usual”, regular hours, 7 Days a week. Below are the guidelines that we as you to follow in the studio. Jeremy and I have carefully followed each of Gov. Dewine’s updates this week. The Governor is doing everything he can to leave as many businesses open as possible, however he’s tasked the business owner with being responsible. As a result, it is imperative that we follow the strict guidelines put in place by the CDC and Ohio’s Governor. If we do not adhere to these guidelines he has made it VERY clear that he will close down more business.
With the recent ongoing changes nationally and locally due to Coronavirus (COVID 19) operations will change here at Aquarium Artisans going forward. The continued health of our customers and staff is our primary concern.
Per the recommendations laid out by Gov. Dewine, President Trump, and the CDC, beginning 3/21/2020 the changes below to our operating procedures will begin.
For our customers:
· Per CDC guidelines released to limit the spread of this virus, we will have a maximum of only 10 customers allowed in the studio at one time.
· To allow all our customers the opportunity to get the supplies they need, we ask that those coming to the studio are there to make purchases and not simply browse or look around. Please limit your time in the studio to 25 minutes or less so others can shop. Please bring just necessary company with you if you can.
· We ask that if you feel ill or sick even in the slightest you stay home and call in and we can deliver the products you may need to your home. We have many ways to pay and will be releasing an online store very soon. Delivery will be a 20 mile radius for dry goods, frozen foods, and water only. No livestock will be delivered at this time.
For our staff:
· In the studio staff will be practicing “Social Distancing”. During conversations with customers we will continue our friendly service at a distance of 4-6′ away.
· Staff will have their temperature tested at the beginning of each shift and the end of each shift. All staff are instructed with proper hand washing, stay clear of anyone who is sick, and to cover their mouth when sneezing or coughing occurs. All sanitation supplies are provided by Aquarium Artisans. These standards have been in place since before the governor’s instruction for owner’s to implement them. Staff is encouraged to stay home at even the slightest sign of illness.
· We have implemented a rigorous sanitation schedule to ensure all high-touch areas are cleaned thoroughly and regularly. Please help us help you by avoiding touching the tanks, glass, and furniture unless necessary.
These limitations pain us as we pride ourselves on anyone being able to come and enjoy aquariums for as long as you want. This is why we built this wonderful place, but the health and safety of our customers, staff, and animals has always been, and will remain to be, the utmost priority of our business.
Please understand, all these practices are subject to change as this situation is fluid and ever changing. This is an unprecedented situation and we appreciate your cooperation and continued support during this time.
Jeremy and Jennifer Embry
We deem it very important to not run sales during this time as a way to limit gathering, however we know many of you are spending more time at home with your aquariums. As a result, indefinitely Coral frags and Live Plants will be buy 2 get the 3rd half price. Buy 3 get the 4th Free. Discounted or free item is of equal or lesser value.
Considering an upgrade? We’ve got a variety of used tanks available in the studio right now.
Red Sea Reefer 450, 125 Drilled Peninsula on a brand new stand and canopy
90 gallon drilled Oceanic, 80 gallon Cube, 120 drilled on a very nice stand and canopy (this one is still in back as it hasn’t been cleaned up yet). We also have a used 155 Drilled Bowfront with no stand-Just the tank.